Laura Ikeji net worth – Laura is one of the most successful Nigerian fashion blogger, and Instagram social media influencer. The famous fashionista is also the CEO of Laura Ikeji Gang and the author of a fast-selling book ” How to make money on Instagram: A brand Influencer’s Guide “. Laura Ikeji is a younger sister to the famous Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji.
Laura Ikeji Net Worth
According to wealthresult.com, Laura Ikeji net worth is $1.2million.
Laura Ikeji Background
Laura Nkechi Ikeji was born to Catholic parents Mr and Mrs Ikeji on the 15th of March 1988. The famous social media influencer hails from Nkwerre LGA, Imo State, Nigeria, and is the 5th child of her parent’s out of 7 children.
She attended her primary and secondary education at the Lagos Anglican Girls Primary School, Surulere, Lagos and after her SSCE, she took the Joint Admission Matriculation Board Exams (JAMB) and was admitted to study psychology into the University of Lagos.
Who is Laura Ikeji married to
Laura is the wife of the former and retired Nigerian football defender, Christopher Ogbonna Kanu, and they are both blessed with a son Ryan Ogbonna Kanu.
Laura Ikeji Career
Laura Ikeji is one of famous Nigerian fashion blogger and social media influencer. She owned a fashion, entertainment and lifestyle blog called Hey! Laura but it stopped working in 2012.
She’s currently using her Instagram page which a complete fashion catalogue with over 1.8million followers for her business and for advertises mof businesses which she charges a fee.
Recently, she launched her own fashion boutique Laura Ikeji Gang Store in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
As an entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji is known as one who seizes every opportunity she has to make money. Her perfume line called Incomplete was recorded to have been Incomplete sold out before the launch date.
Laura Ikeji’s Endorsements
1. The Brand Ambassador to a Nigerian Hair Brand “BK Unique Hair Incorporated 2017”.
2. Payporte brand ambassador in 2018
3. Gtex brand ambassador 2018.
4. Hnk_interiors brand ambassador 2019.
5. Cmhairbyhills brand ambassador 2019.
6. Susan Chanel Beauty brand ambassador 2019 .
7. Diamond Breeze brand ambassador 2019.
Awards And Nominations Of Laura Ikeji
1. Fashion Support Award nominee at the St. Eve West Africa Fashion Style Awards (SEWAF) in 2017.
2. She was a Starzz Awards nominee for Outstanding Entrepreneur of the Year in 2018.
3. Social Media Awards nominee of Brand Influencer of the year in 2018.
4. Laura was also the Social Media Business Influencer of The Year at The Entrepreneur Africa Awards in 2018
5. The ECOWAS Female Parliamentarians Association (ECOFEPA) honoured Laura Ikeji in 2018